11 Questions for clarity
You know sometimes you just feel all foggy/funky/what-the-heck-should-I-do-with-my-life about stuff... And while you're not exactly happy with where you are right now, you're also not entirely sure if you know what you really do want next..?
That or the fact you've a big decision to make, yet you don't know what the 'right' answer is and as you definitely don't want to make the 'wrong' decision, you put it off - leaving you in limbo land between this way and that (which let's face it, is never the most fun place to be).
Well, these are my fave questions to ask (and journal on) during those times. Those times when you just need a little bit more clarity (and confidence) on what to do next…
11 QUESTIONS FOR CLARITY:
1. I want...
2. Happiness is...
3. My best life looks like...
5. What do you want to be known for?
7. What would it look like if it were easy?
8. What would it look like if it were fun?
9. What currently feels heavy, weighty, like you 'should'?
10. What would you do if money were no object?
11. What would you love to say no to?