13 MORNING JOURNALING QUESTIONS
You know you have those days where you just seem to get up, do a bunch of (not really that interesting/exciting) stuff, tick some things off your to do list, eat dinner then go to bed before getting up to do what feels like the same again the next day?
Sometimes (kinda scarily) it can become so automatic you don't even have to think about it.
It's one of the reasons I like to try and ask myself a question in the morning before the day really starts (and if I have time, journal on that question). It helps the day begin with a little more intention and create one worth remembering/enjoying (instead of having just 'another day' passing).
So anyway, here's my thirteen favourite (journaling) questions to start the morning with. You're also welcome to print off the questions below and tuck them into your fave notebook ready to journal on any time you need/want.
And if you love journaling (or want to try more of it), you're welcome to sign up to my newsletter where I send fresh new journal prompts each month.
1. What's the kindest thing you could do for yourself today?
2. If you achieve just one thing today, what do you want it to be?
4. How can you show someone else love today?
5. How do you want to feel today?
6. What's on your to do list that isn't really important?
7. What is worth your energy today? What is not?
8. What one step can you take today to move you closer to a dream or goal you have?
9. What are you most looking forward to today?
10. If you had an extra hour today, what would you do with it?
11. Is there anything you want to do differently today than yesterday?
12. How can you make a difference today?
13. If you had no commitments, expectations, or plans already, how would you spend your day?