11 Questions To Ask Yourself When You’re Looking for Clarity
There are times in life, business, where things feel so unclear. Like you’re not sure what to do, what decision to make, or even what you really want.
I hate that place. I feel so stuck, so foggy, and like I can’t move forward until I’ve ‘got it all figured out’ (which often leads to me overthinking and making super 'logical’ decisions from my brain rather than feeling into them with my heart or gut).
So for those times I came up with eleven questions.
Eleven questions that give me clarity every. single. time. I need it. They might not give me all of the answers (although sometimes they do), but they always - always - give me a direction that feels good to start moving again.
So feel stuck too or need some clarity on a big decision?
Grab your journal, a pen and borrow the Q’s below.
Ps. You’ve got this.
11 Questions for Clarity:
1. I want...
2. Happiness is...
3. My best life looks like...
4. What would you do if you felt truly supported?
5. What do you want to be known for?
6. What do you know for sure?
7. What would it look like if it were easy?
8. What would it look like if it were fun?
9. What currently feels heavy, weighty, like you 'should'?
10. If money were no object what would you do?
11. What would you love to say no to?